Hello People
So this week Booker did not get baptized sadly:( And its
because his family made him tell us he doesnt want to meet at all. But I know
that he has liked our visits and church. So hopefully he will call us to come
over. Its really sad when things like that happen but we just have to keep on
moving, because we did our part. And sometimes people dont make the right
decisions but we cant force them in to anything.
But Jonavons date is still on I think. But he is really
solid because all of his family are members.
So big STORY!!!!!!!!
So we had a member give us a referral so we called this guy
to meet so we set up a time. We go to meet him and we come to find out he is a
Jehovah Witness! Ive never meet one in my entire life. And it was so obvious
what they were doing trying to convert us! But they have more luck converting
20 Catholic then converting to Lds missionaries. We have more stronger
testimonies then a lot of other people do. They were very forceful and were
trying to tell us we were wrong but we got through the restoration lesson! So I
can say I taught Jehovah Witness's the first lesson on my mission. They seemed
to be really brainwashed. And In know its not Christlike to say that but thats
how they acted. The whole time I just wanted to leave. Because you dont get
anywhere when you bible bash. Its so different then how we teach. We dont tell
people they are wrong, we give them a choice to use their agency. Like the way
Heavenly Father intended it to be.
But we have some more people we are going to set a date
with. And they are related to members!. Brad who is a half brother to a member.
We will set a date today hopefully!. Then Heather a daughter to a member. Which
we can set a date on tomarrow! Its so exciting. It sounds like you guys are
having a fun time. I cant believe the fair is starting! And Where is Tate
going? Does he know yet? I cant believe its been a year since I opened my call
lettter! That seems not that long ago. Time moves fast. Its like Pres Clark
always says " Your Missions like a bat tub"
I love you all and pray for you. Thank you for the prayers
Love Elder Foster
1 Ne 13:40

No comments:
Post a Comment